A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Frem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Frem, Hypertension specialist, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Frem, FACP, FASN, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ambulatory Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frem graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Frem practice?
Dr. George Frem practices Nephrology near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrolltown, PA and Somerset, PA.
See Johnstown Nephrologists.