A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Frem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Frem, Hypertension specialist, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Frem, FACP, FASN, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ambulatory Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frem graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Frem FACP, FASN, and MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. George J. Frem practice?
- Dr. George Frem has 1 office location.
Dr. George Frem practices Nephrology near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Nephrologists.