Overall Review

3.4

January 4th, 2016
Dr Framer is a crude individual with poor to no technical skills in his field or interpersonal skills to make up for the lack of technical know-how. He is as dodgy as they come, it’s all about the green here. I saw how poorly he treats his staff and threaten them as his staff are primarily migrant workers who according to him are ready to do anything to be in the US, on one occasion I believe his words were "People are ready to become prostitutes in order to come to this country". Even if I respect his opinion on the oldest profession I don't agree that a respectable institute let alone one that is expected to uphold human dignity really should treat its staff as such. The treatment provided to staff is poor and I’d hate to imagine how he would treat his clients/patients. I’ve heard and seen very mediocre treatment and so will not be attending this sham in the future.

October 2nd, 2015
After four years of being a patient at Dr. Frem's office I moved out of town. While waiting to see a new doctor in my new location my health condition worsened and all I needed from Dr. Frem was a prescription refill on a drug that they had me on for years. Since I was not going to be making it back to his office and he was not going to be making any more money off of me he refused to do his duty as a doctor an help me as a patient. He had no concern even after I informed him of my diminished health. His negligence is inexcusable and his actions endangered my health and caused me to feel ill for days.

April 23rd, 2015
His facility is on the side of an abandoned building. His bedside manor at first appears sincere but it becomes clear it is not. If your insurance allows go elsewhere.

January 15th, 2012
Would not recommend
At first appt I felt like I was his only pt too but that quickly changed. I was lucky to have 5 mins with Dr Frem. Most of time he would just shrug his shoulders when I told him my symptoms. It seems like as long as you had no problems he was caring but look out if you had a problem. He didn't seem to know what to do then or didn't care.

May 4th, 2011
Compassionate staff and doctor. I felt at ease during the visit and very comfortable to say all I wanted. Dr Frem made me feel as if I was the only parent in the world and spent all the time I needed to have my questions answered to my satisfaction! I felt important to him and not a number in his practice!

April 27th, 2011
Greedy
Dr Frem is only interested in making money. At my visits he only talks about how many new labs he has opened. He doesn't respect opinions of my other Dr's

March 1st, 2011
should be out of business
cancelled appointment 3 times.new office staff each time that didnt know what they were doingdr cut dialysis times down to suit his staffs needs and not the patientsHis primary concern is money only.