Learn more about Dr. George Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Frey, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Frey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frey has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Albert Frey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Frey practice?
- Dr. George Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. George Frey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.