A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Frey, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Frey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frey has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Albert Frey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George A. Frey practice?
- Dr. George Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. George Frey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.