Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Fyffe Jr
Dr. George Fyffe Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vero Beach, FL, with other offices in North Miami Beach, FL and Miami, FL (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fyffe is affiliated with Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and North Shore Medical Center. Dr. Fyffe has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. George Fyffe Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. George Fyffe Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.