A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Kihiczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Kihiczak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Kihiczak, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kihiczak graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kihiczak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gregory Kihiczak MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. George G. Kihiczak practice?
- Dr. George Kihiczak has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Kihiczak practices Dermatology near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and New York, NY.
See Glen Cove Dermatologists.