Dr. George Miller Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. George Miller?

Has anyone heard of the word empathy?

Posted on March 16th, 2012

I took my son to get a sports physical from a doctor through his school and we were sent to Dr. Miller because the first Dr. heard a murmur. (which no other doctor has heard before) Honestly I don't even know if there was a doctor in Dr. Millers office as we never even actually saw/met him. We were given the impression we would be actually seeing him by several people including a lady at Dr. Millers office...it never happened. Someone (I don't know who) performed the ECHO and explained nothing and then said we were done and then just left???? What?? Do we stay and wait for the doctor?? Do we follow you?? Hello?...anybody actually here?? The two girls in the front office know absolutely nothing. They couldn't answer any questions, one of them just stared at me and the other just said "I'm sorrY". I hate when people say "I'm sorry" just to say it, no meaning behind it whatsoever. They couldn't even give proper directions to the office. I was told by the first doctor that heard the murmor not to get ahead of myself, not to worry and just wait until I see Dr. Miller as it could be nothing, okay fine, but hello this is my child here... it's been 3 days and no one has really told me anything and I never got to see Dr. Miller. My son has asked continually "Am I going to be okay?" Do Doctors or anyone realize what they do/say and how it affects people or do they just not care. Could someone have some empathy and courtesy to tell me something. I actually have a PCP who I called later and who actually talked to me and made me feel better...FYI Doctors and health care providers/staff we are paying for a lot/too much for these services, can we get some quality service please? Also I have insurance through Aetna but come to find out (by a staff member of Dr. Millers office) it may cost me more with insurance then not having insurance at all but no one(including Dr. Millers staff) could tell me which would be cheaper until it is to late (then why would they bring it up?)So on top of talking with a bunch of incompetent people I don't even have the choice to go with a cheaper option, how does any of this make any sense. If this is true, really? Come on?! I already pay $1000.00 a month for insurance that now I hear may not benifit us anyway. Does anyone care anymore or is it really just about the money. Very very sad. And this is why we don't want to go to the doctor any more...

Posted on November 5th, 2011

Excellent Doctor/Patient relationship, very caring for patient. Listens to patients health issues and excellent diagnosis of problems. Also, gives very good refererences of other Specialists.

Posted on April 20th, 2017