A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Stokes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stokes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George G. Stokes practice?
Dr. George Stokes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Amherst, OH.
See Elyria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.