A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wagner, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Grieshaber Wagner MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George G. Wagner practice?
- Dr. George Wagner has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Wagner practices Nuclear Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Cincinnati Endocrinologists, and Cincinnati Radiologists.