A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Wagner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Wagner, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Western Hills
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Grieshaber Wagner MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George G. Wagner practice?
- Dr. George Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. George Wagner practices Nuclear Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists, and Cincinnati Radiologists.