The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Wagner
Dr. George Wagner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Endocrinology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Western Hills and Mercy Hospital Mt Airy. He speaks English.
Dr. George Wagner has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. George Wagner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Judith Stein
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Cincinnati, OH 0.52 mi
Dr. James Hackett
Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Cincinnati, OH 0.82 mi39
Dr. Jongdae Suh
Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Cincinnati, OH 1.40 mi25