A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Walker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
- Oktibbeha County Hospital, Starkville, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gerald Walker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George G. Walker practice?
- Dr. George Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. George Walker practices Ophthalmology near Starkville, MS.
See Starkville Ophthalmologists.