A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Walker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
- Oktibbeha County Hospital, Starkville, Ms
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George G. Walker practice?
Dr. George Walker practices Ophthalmology near Starkville, MS.
See Starkville Ophthalmologists.