A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gabriel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gabriel, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gabriel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabriel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George P. Gabriel practice?
Dr. George Gabriel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA and Evans City, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.