A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gabriel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gabriel, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gabriel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Peter Gabriel DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George P. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. George Gabriel has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Gabriel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kittanning, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.