A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gabriel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabriel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gabriel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gabriel, DO, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gabriel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Peter Gabriel DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George P. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. George Gabriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Gabriel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Uniontown, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.