Dr. George Gabuzda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 8th, 2016
eatontown office
first visit sign says sign in sit down be with you shortly.did that. everyone after me spoke to them.i got up after 20 minutes to speak to them.never seen them look at sign in sheet.follow up visit.appointment was at 11 15 am.got there at 11 am.same thing signed in sat down.waited half hour.no one called me or even looked at sign in sheet.left at 11 30 am.same thing woman came in after me they spoke to her because she spoke to them.sign says sit down be with you shortly.got home seen that they called and asked where i went.that was at 1 30 pm.i left there at 11 30 am.are you kidding me.thats when they noticed i was signed in and left.terrible front office. i will NEVER GO BACK!

September 20th, 2015
If you're looking to get an education in music and rock guitar, in the midst of your surgery, visit Dr. Gabuzda. I asked for one simple thing before surgery and that was for Dr. Gabuzda to tell me when he began cutting (the anesthesia is so strong you can not feel anything). Not only did he not tell me when the surgery began, but he did no say anything to me during the entire time. Instead I heard an elongated version of a music artist, the guitar strong points of this artist, as well as guitar finetuning ,if you will ,of the song that was playing on his CD system. He never told me my hand would swell 4 times the size of normal when surgery was done nor other things to expect. He was very concerned however with the details of what his staff was doing that evening. So if you're looking for a lesson in music artists visit him, if not, I would highly recommend staying away from this doctor,

May 29th, 2015
Mrs
Dr Gabuzda did surgery to correct a broken wrist a few years ago. I called the office because I need to have a cardiac MRI . I asked if they would check my file to see if there is metal. I was told that they shredded the records. I then asked if I could bring an x-Ray of my wrist that was given to me after the surgery so that he could look at it. The girl that answered the phone asked the doctor and he said if I brought it to the office he would look at it and someone would get back to me. That was 2 days ago. I have called and my husband has called. No one has returned our calls. It would probably take him less than a minute to read my x-Ray.

May 16th, 2015
Dr G , GREAT DR. My severe carpal tunnel pain in both wrists is gone after Gabuzda worked his magic....

February 7th, 2015
THE BEST IN THE BIZ
Dr. Gabuzda corrected my trigger finger on my left hand approximately 5 years ago and he made me feel very comfortable and reassured that the surgery was going to go smoothly, and it really did...from the office visits, X-rays to the surgery room was a great experience...he was calm cool and collected and even played led zeppelin in the surgery room for me...it was really cool. i have friends that i did not even know went to Dr. Gabuza as well. Now i have a trigger finger in my right hand and guess who i am going to.....yup you got it! Dr. Gabuzda THE BEST IN THE BIZ!

February 20th, 2014
This doctor thinks only of himself bedside manners doesnt have any. Asked if doctor could call me (as my time is just as valuable as his) its been over 2 months and still waiting. HELLO !!!!!

October 31st, 2013
highly recommended
I've had a bone removed from my right hand two years ago and recently had carpal/cubital surgeries in both my hands and elbows. Dr Gabuzda is a very soft spoken doctor, very direct and to the point - which I like. All three of my surgeries were successful - most of my pain and numbness, if not all of it, is gone. I would highly recommend him!

September 28th, 2011
would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know. Bedside manner is awful as was his professionalism

August 10th, 2011
lacks bedside manner. seems like hes somewhere else when you are talking to him. My problem was complicated which required me to see another dr after his surgery,and he was of no help. showed me results of what he did and washed his hands of me. Is only in the office 1 day a week so getting a appointment takes quite a bit of time. when calling the office,staff puts you on hold...i waited 20+ minutes TWICE. no way to run an office. staff in eatontown seems more compasionate...staff at the front desk in toms river has alot to be desired. will never go back to this dr or group again.

August 20th, 2010
I don't understand how the other people gave the doctor and his staff such low ratings my experience was Aplus

March 20th, 2008
Go elsewhere!
Couldn't be bothered discussing my medical history. Totally misdiagnosed my problem with a come back in a few weeks. Thankfully I have a regular doctor who told me to come right in and diagnosed the problem immediately and started appropriate treatment. I will never go back to this doctor or his group again!