Learn more about Dr. George Gallahorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallahorn
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gallahorn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gallahorn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallahorn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gallahorn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edward Gallahorn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George E. Gallahorn practice?
- Dr. George Gallahorn has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gallahorn practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.