A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gamouras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gamouras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamouras
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gamouras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gamouras, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamouras graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gamouras has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Arthur Gamouras MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Gamouras practice?
- Dr. George Gamouras has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gamouras practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.