A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gamouras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gamouras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gamouras, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamouras graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gamouras has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Arthur Gamouras MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. George A. Gamouras practice?
- Dr. George Gamouras has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Gamouras practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.