Cardiologist (heart)
700 2nd Ave N
Ste 303
Naples, FL 34102
239-304-9720
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Fabulous Cardiologist who you can count on to take care of a parent  |  show details
by Christine Larsen on Apr 20th, 2013

Dr. Gamouras gave my 87 year old father, a new patient, his complete attention when Dad was faced with an urgent situation. Even though my Dad was a new uncooperative patient, Doctor Gamouras treated him like a patient with whom he had developed a long term relationship. Despite a completely packed hospital schedule, Gamouras managed to squeeze Dad in for a procedure with no advance notice the day before he left on vacation. My Dad was not a willing patient, but Gamouras was willing to invest the time needed to address all his fears in a way that put my Dad at ease. He gave my Dad and our family almost an hour of his time for each appointment to answer all our questions about options and long term care. I recommend Dr. Gamouras...especially to those who have elderly parents who need a lot of hand holding, patience and guidance. And he did it all with a sense of humor and with a friendly positive attitude. Dad is really looking forward to seeing him again next winter!

|  I'm Glad I'm not hios patent anymore.  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2012

It's difficult to speak poorly about a man who saved my life, but I will. Dr. G. was on duty the day I had a heart attack, and yes I survived, from that moment on our relationship got worse. He was rude to my wife. His ego is out of control. I felt I was a total inconvenice to him and his staff. I had to wait days for anwser to questions that any other Doctor would respond to immediately. After 2 years with him I changed Doctors and I am so glad I did. Even the nurses a NCH think he is a total DI*K.

|  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

This is a man who cares about his patients

|  Exceptional physician  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. Gamouras is kind, dedicated, highly skilled, extremely professional and knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him! I've been his patient for 5 years.

|  Wonder Doctor  |  show details
by loving patient on Apr 30th, 2010

He is a very caring Doctor who I trust with my familys care. He has saved mine, and my fathers life after suffering major heart attacks. I have been under his care for 3 years and my father for 10 and we could no image transfering to another cardiologist.

|  May God be with you.  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2009

Uncaring, lazy procrastinator. Could have caused my death and contributed to the death of my dad. But still has world's biggest ego. Had to be pushed to address life threatening situation. Needs to take a check on reality and realize he has the life of people, fathers, husbands in his hands. They are not just another source of revenue, but actual people. How NCH could employ such a careless individual and use him in an ad for their cardiac unit is beyond me.

|  AWESOME  |  show details