A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gantsoudes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gantsoudes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gantsoudes graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gantsoudes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Damon Gantsoudes MD is a male Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George D. Gantsoudes practice?
- Dr. George Gantsoudes has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Gantsoudes practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.