A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Garcia, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Orbital Fractures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Henson Garcia MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. George H. Garcia practice?
- Dr. George Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. George Garcia practices Ophthalmology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Ophthalmologists.