A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gates, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Gates has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Francis Gates MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George F. Gates practice?
- Dr. George Gates has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Gates practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.