Dr. George Georgakakis MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Fort Lauderdale, FL

January 9th, 2017
Dr. George Georgakakis was very kind and professional. After the examination, he explained my condition to me and answered all my questions. My family doctor recommended him and I was very impressed with Dr. Georgakakis. In fact I was very impressed with his entire staff.

June 24th, 2016
Excellent and succussful surgery

February 10th, 2016
Excellent Doctor. Fitted me in to his schedule at the last minute. Diagnosis was correct, care was attentive and compassionate. He was thorough with my exam. I would highly recommend him.

June 21st, 2014
Would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He made a big mistake and then was rude about it and didn't try to fix it.

April 23rd, 2014
Finally found a dr that cares
My primary and cardiologist both recommended Dr Georgakakis to me and my husband. He was so friendly and helpful. He immediately diagnosed my problem after having visited so many other drs in the past. He helped me enjoy my life again. He even asked if I had any other questions as I was walking out. That's why he is the best.

October 11th, 2013
Not Great
I suggest you use this doctor for only the most routine and simple ear problems, and not for any serious hearing difficulties. I had been going to Dr. Georgakakis with my hearing problems (I am almost deaf in one ear and less than perfect in the other) for nearly five years. All he did was prescribe hearing aids at $4,000 a pop! In desperation, I went to another doctor, who did more for me in three visits than Dr. G did in 5 years! I realized that Dr. G is notably behind in technical knowledge and his office hearing diagnostic and hearing aid adjustment equipment is grossly out of date and inadequate.

May 5th, 2013
Great ENT Great Follow up Bad Gyro Maker
I'm like most Americans. I hate all Doctors. Two years ago I was hoarse for 3 weeks. I asked every doctor I knew and every friend I knew who they would see and all within 3 seconds shouted "SEE THE GREEK GUY AT HOLY CROSS HE IS THE BEST". I would have to agree. Usually specialists have no bedside manner and don't listen. With Dr G you get both a skilled experienced specialist and a doctor that won't let you leave his office until he has answered all of your questions and he follows up himself not having a nurse call you back even with test results and if he gets voicemail he will keep trying till he reaches you. The only negative thing you could say about Dr G is at the Greek Church festival every year healed the sloppiest GYRO ever and he should not quit his day job. Anyone on this website that said or says negative comments about this great professional caring practitioner should see a neurologist instead and have their head examined. Dr George is the guy you want for any ENT ISSUES

April 18th, 2013
Bad doctor
Did not listen to anything I said.....seemed very pre-occupied and not a very good doctor. Will not go back.

March 25th, 2013
I am very disappointed in my visit with the doctor, whom I was referred to by my MD. I didn't feel that he really listened to my symptoms even though I tried a few times to explain what I was feeling. He prescribed ear drops and I later dropped off a specimen for testing. When I did not receive a call regarding the results of the test, both my husband and I called the office on four different days. We both were given the run around and the end result was that it took over a week to get an answer out of these people. The doctor himself never did call me. The answer was to finish the ear drops. I asked, "Then what" and was told, "That's it". I will not go back to this doctor nor will I recommend him to anyone else. I will add that I still have an issue with my ear after finishing the eardrops.

October 17th, 2012
a real nice guy, professional, personable... he knows what he's doing!

May 3rd, 2012
overbearing and acted rushed.
Bedside manner is brusque.Did not arrange for tests as promised. Can only return calls from 5-6 p.m.Would not recommend.

January 2nd, 2012
EVALUATION
REFERRED BY MY MD. RELUCTANT TO LOOK INTO THE SINUS CAVITY TO SEE IF THERE WERE POLYPS AS MY MD SUGGESTED.