A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gershman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershman graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Gershman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gershman MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. George Gershman practice?
- Dr. George Gershman has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Gershman practices Gastroenterology near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Long Beach Gastroenterologists.