A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gianakopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gianakopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gianakopoulos, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianakopoulos graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gianakopoulos has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Gianakopoulos MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. George J. Gianakopoulos practice?
- Dr. George Gianakopoulos has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Gianakopoulos practices Infectious Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Infectious Disease Doctors.