A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gianakopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gianakopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gianakopoulos, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianakopoulos graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gianakopoulos has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gianakopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George J. Gianakopoulos practice?
Dr. George Gianakopoulos practices Infectious Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Infectious Disease Doctors.