A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gianakopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gianakopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gianakopoulos
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Gianakopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gianakopoulos, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianakopoulos graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gianakopoulos has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George J Gianakopoulos MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. George J. Gianakopoulos practice?
- Dr. George Gianakopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gianakopoulos practices Infectious Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Infectious Disease Doctors.