A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Giannakopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Giannakopoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Giannakopoulos, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannakopoulos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Giannakopoulos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Dimitrios Giannakopoulos MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George D. Giannakopoulos practice?
- Dr. George Giannakopoulos has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Giannakopoulos practices Neurological Surgery near Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooksville, FL.
See Port Richey Surgeons.