Dr. George Giannakopoulos Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. George Giannakopoulos?

No Mediicare supplemental insurance!

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I called for an appointment and they wouldn't even talk to me without Medicare supplemental insurance! What kind of care and compassion is that for someone in pain and needing surgery? NEVER call them if you aren't rich!

CERVICAL STENOSIS

Posted on October 16th, 2016

wHAT I LIKE THE BEST IS GOOD REPUTATION OF AN OUTSTANDING SURGEON. VERY NICE, VERY EASY TO TALK TO. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING, IN DETAILS, TO WHAT WAS GOINT WITH ME, AND WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO TO FIX THE PROBLEM. VERY, VERY NICE PEOPLE. VERY TRUSTY

The right doctor if you like being in pain

Posted on September 15th, 2016

The right doctor if you like being in pain. Lied to me before the surgery lied to the hospital after the surgery. Left me in pain for four days till he finally gave me something to help me out left the hospital that day permanent numbness and one leg down to business with this guy

Back surgery

Posted on September 1st, 2016

My wife and I felt comfortable with our first meeting with Dr G. I waited 6 months in pain looking for a Dr. Dr.G is fantastic he fixed my sciatic and took out old scar tissue from previous surgies. He went above and beyond for me. Great guy! I would recommend Dr G to anyone having back problems. Thank you Dr G! You are amazing!

Posted on August 16th, 2016

excellent surgeon . Recommend him highly. God bless you Dr G

Posted on March 9th, 2016

knows what he is doing

Back Pain

Posted on February 28th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. G. last week due to my back pain in which I could barley walk upright...I brought my MRI into Dr. G's office and was handled with courtesy and professionally by the entire office staff. I was taken into the room for a ESI injection and was gotten ready for the procedure. Dr. G. then came into the room and was very professional and made me feel very relaxed. Dr. G. and the office staff are to be complemented for their professionalism and for being so nice...I would refer any of my friends to Dr. G's office as I am now without pain and walking normal..

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor.. Very professional, clean office, friendly staff. I m able to walk without pain for the first time in years.. Highly recommened!

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Great experience. Kind,compassionate, Honest. Thank you for saving my life!!!

Forgetful, And Lies

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Put in my report that I was a whiner, I had a bad disc and needed surgery of cause I complained. He did the surgery and left another bad disc in my back, asked why didn't he fix that one also. He said he only does one at a time, another pay check. His office staff Tina lied to him about me and had the police called to my house, just a plain RAT!! Called my PM doctor and fed him a line and I was dropped by PM. Can't find a PM doctor to take care of me because of what he had put in my file., which is libel. Never gave my MRI back and now I have to pay $25 to replace it. Can't remember the right reason why he gave me a prescription. Thinks he is GOD. All he wants is the money. Staff is bad. If he was a man he would have called me and find out the problem, but he listens to everything Tina says, must be his sweetheart. BEWARE what you say she will twist it around. Better still find another doctor.

DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THIS DOCTOR

Posted on August 15th, 2015

This is the rudest doctor i have ever seen. I was referred due to issues with my neck (herniated discs from the past) which have impacted my lower back and caused severe radiating pain. I took my MRI films which he barely looked at, whenever i tried to answer a question he would throw his arms up in the air & say, "How can i know what's wrong with you if you are always 'all over the place???'" I had just mentioned the neck injury in regard to how it had possibly impacted my spine as well. Every time i mentioned my neck he did the flailing arm thing & insulted me one more time. So i finally said, "Are you saying to me that you think there is zero relationship between the neck & the back?" and he said, "Yes, that is what i am saying." Okay, i'm not a doctor, but i'm not stupid either - this is the most arrogant, rude doctor i have ever been to. I would've said more to him and told him that, except i was so taken aback and was still processing the fact that he was actually allowed to practice medicine. Unless you are a true masochist who enjoys being insulted & demeaned, i would suggest you find another neurologist for your needs.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

My back was fused together and is in worse pain after his surgery. He has no bed side manner and does not care of the well being of his patients. I'm at home and can't move from the pain. Dr. G. said too bad and to see pain management. Which is not available for one month. Also, he had my surgery SCHEDULED yet prompted me to go through the ER! Please tell me who makes an appointment for the ER? Or did it produce a better result financially for the doctor to do "an emergency spinal surgery ", in which was not an emergency and was scheduled.