A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Giannoukos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Giannoukos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannoukos graduated from University Of Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giannoukos has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giannoukos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George D. Giannoukos practice?
Dr. George Giannoukos practices Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE.
See Newark Surgeons.