A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. George Gillespie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gillespie, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillespie graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Gillespie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Mississippi Medical Center
- Tishomingo Health Services Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Edward Gillespie DO and MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George E. Gillespie practice?
- Dr. George Gillespie has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Gillespie practices Surgery near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Petal, MS and Burlington, NC.
See Tupelo Surgeons.