A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gilliam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gilliam, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliam graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gilliam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stephen Gilliam FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George S. Gilliam practice?
- Dr. George Gilliam has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Gilliam practices Surgery near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Boonville, IN.
See Owensboro Surgeons.