A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gilligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gilligan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilligan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gilligan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilligan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gilligan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Ryan Gilligan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. George R. Gilligan practice?
- Dr. George Gilligan has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gilligan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists, Irving Critical Care Practitioners, and Irving Pulmonologists.