Dr. George Thomas Gilmore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Family Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gilmore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilmore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance