Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Gilmore
Dr. George Gilmore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ringgold, GA, with other offices in Hixson, TN and Chattanooga, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Gilmore is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Memorial North Park and Memorial Hospital. Dr. Gilmore has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. George Gilmore has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...