A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gilmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gilmore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gilmore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gilmore has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas Gilmore MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George T. Gilmore practice?
- Dr. George Gilmore has 5 office locations.
Dr. George Gilmore practices Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA and Ringgold, GA.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.