A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gilson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Gilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Gilson practice?
- Dr. George Gilson has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Gilson practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors and Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.