A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gindi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gindi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gindi
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Gindi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gindi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gindi graduated from Tanta University.
Dr. Gindi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Riad Gindi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George R. Gindi practice?
- Dr. George Gindi has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Gindi practices Family Medicine near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, IL.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.