A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gindi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gindi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gindi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gindi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gindi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gindi graduated from Tanta University.
Dr. Gindi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Riad Gindi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George R. Gindi practice?
- Dr. George Gindi has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Gindi practices Family Medicine near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, IL.
See Danville Family Physicians.