A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gjerset:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gjerset, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gjerset graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gjerset has 9 hospital affiliations:
- United General Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Frank Gjerset MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. George F. Gjerset practice?
- Dr. George Gjerset has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Gjerset practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Mount Vernon, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Arlington, WA.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Oncologists.