A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Glantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glantz
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glantz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Glantz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Glantz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Glantz MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Glantz practice?
- Dr. George Glantz has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Glantz practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.