A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Glantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Glantz, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glantz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Michael Glantz MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. George M. Glantz practice?
- Dr. George Glantz has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Glantz practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.