Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 2nd, 2009
Did not like Dr. Glass at all
I suffered from Post Partum Depression which spiraled out of control because of the hospital or my O.B.'s failure to make the proper diagnose in a quick amount of time. What I had endured should NEVER have to be endured by anyone. My O.B.'s office referred me to Dr. Glass which just made matters worse. He prescribed me a high dose of Halidol and sent me home. The medication practically gave me seizures and made my tongue swell up to the point where I was a drooling zombie. My husband and mother were mortified at seeing me in such a state that they took me to a mental hospital to be seen. I was assigned to a wonderful psychiatrist there that made the proper diagnoses, and got me off of that horrible medication immediately. I was place on others with mild side effects and also medications to counteract the side effects which made things very tolerable. I was able to get off of all medication eventually and was completely fine. I went on to give birth to other children and never experienced such an episode again. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone! EVER! He also was in charge of my best friend's treatment years earlier and mis diagnosed her and made her so ill she had to stay in a hospital for months. That unit was shut down years later. It wasn't until after what I went through and talking with my friend did we discover he was the same doctor that kept her ill unnecessarily for so long. Do yourself a favor and see another doctor!