A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gleeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleeson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gleeson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gleeson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleeson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gleeson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Henry Gleeson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George H. Gleeson practice?
- Dr. George Gleeson has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gleeson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.