Dr. George Goffas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 17th, 2016
Dr Goffas is true professional . He spends time explaining everything and only thinks of your best interest. I have complete trust in him. His work is outstanding. Dr Goffas office staff is so kind and patient as well.

November 2nd, 2015
I had fallen and did severe damaged to right side of my face.
Dr. Goffas is excellent credit to his profession. Very polite, completely honest about expectation of procedure, complete confidence he will only operate if he is extremely confident in achieving goods results. He always has a follow up after procedure, welcomes questions and offers suggestions.

October 27th, 2015
He is great
Great service and very professional

April 14th, 2015
He is amazing start to finish.

February 13th, 2015
He is beyond a doubt the most talented, kindest and concerned doctor you will ever fine.

March 2nd, 2013
Dr. Goffas and his staff are wonderful! I went to other breast augmentation surgeons for consults. At each and every consultation, I was talked into going "bigger" than what I wanted. Dr. Goffas is the only surgeon that really listened to my needs and my desired outcome. From my initial consultation, I knew he was the right surgeon for me. We met several times before my surgery to go over the right size for me. I was so nervous but his staff, Hillary and Kelly helped with just talking about my fears. They were so helpful with this entire process. I had my breast augmentation surgery 4 days ago and I could not be happier. I have beautiful natural perky breasts. I have no swelling and no pain. I love my results! Thank you, Dr. Goffas, Hillary, Kelly and Nancy!!

September 3rd, 2012
I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck following two childbirths. It was the best thing. I feel great. I look great. My husband tells me I have the same body I had when he met me in college. Thank you, Dr. Goffas. I would highly recommend Dr. Goffas. Everything went great, from ease of appointment to his friendly, professional staff. I couldn't ask for anything more.

October 4th, 2011
Dr. Goffas is one of the finest doctors I have ever known. He is truly remarkable in his field. He gave me back my self confidence and esteem. He is so caring and attentive. I look ten years younger or more, and because of that I feel younger. I can't say enough about the proceedures he has done for me.

October 12th, 2010
Great Mental therapy comes easily with Dr. Goffas
I believe plastic surI believe plastic surgery soothes the ugly beast that time has managed to do to my body. Getting older isnt always pretty, but Dr. Goffas has been able to bring out enough of that needed beauty to therapeutically satisfy my mental stability. Such a happy feeling comes with the territory of satisfaction.Dr Goffas makes any procedure or operation so comforting and easy. It is almost addictive being able to come out of his office looking and feeling like a million dollars, and not having to spend anything near that price. The best thing about Dr. Goffas is that he has a gift for conversation. I believe he can hold a conversation of any sort with any type of person and make a person/patient forget about any apprehensive feelings he/she had about a procedure to begin with.In appreciation to your skills, I give you high merit as a plastic surgeon.

October 29th, 2009
You have heard about the rest, now try the best...:) :)..
The first consultation with Dr. Goffas i wiped over ten already seen Dr.'s off my list and booked my appointment for several procedure that day. I have sent I believe to be over 50 people to him including my own family. Not one patient has come back to me with a single complaint. I have been an on going patient of his for 5 years now. His attention to detail is amazing. Another wonderful feature that he offers is that if you have insurance he is more then willing to bill the insurance co. resulting in less out of pocket expenses. His staff is outstanding . It's very rare to find the best of both, great staff and an incredible Doctor. Thank you to Dr. Goffas for making me a new person. You truly are the best.

May 30th, 2009
My mother, best friend, uncle, husband, and myself have all been patients of Dr Goffas. The procedures include, Rhinoplasty, facelifts, lipo, scar revision, and upper & lower eyelids.I cant imagine putting my trust or face in the hands of anyone else. This Doctor really takes his time with each patient and really does care & His office staff is very friendly. Im so gladd to have found him.

April 5th, 2008
very good doctor. would highly recommend for any cosmetic surgery.