General Practitioners, Internist
1305 Post Rd
Ste 102
Fairfield, CT 06824
203-254-2046
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

by Another CT licensed doctor on May 4th, 2014

Stay out of this man's care. My mother was seeing an MD in the Fairfield office, but unfortunately she was seen by Goldfarb at St. Vincent's Hospital. He does the hospital rounds for this group. He was abrasive, ignorant, rude and would not answer questions when I asked him. Instead he would hang up the telephone in the middle of a question. If I had known at the time this guy had not attended a medical school inside the United States, I would never had let him treat my mother. I feel he is responsible for the improper care leading to her death. She was doing well at home before seeing this creep. If you have any concern for elderly parents, be sure to keep them out of his care.

by Not Important on Jan 6th, 2014

Were recommended to this office for another doctor,Receptionist told us that they do not have time frame for dr.Lisa but they had with Dr.Goldfab. Accepted the time frame.After going there we had to wait over 1 hour.Spending time with me and listening to me was very short.I felt telling him that sorry but I'm leaving now.Gave some recommendations . I was waiting from him to get back to me with some test result,he didn't. They charged me $ 180 for one visit no more that 5 min long. I'm very disappointed.Cant say anything more ,it was my first visit.

by John G on Jun 25th, 2013

A good doctor and smart too..He took care of me when I had to go to the hospital.I would recommend him.and he has a good sense of humor.I'm sorry that Dr Lisi had to leave though.

|  Dr. Nightmare  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

What a nasty s.o.b.! How this doctor got such good reviews is beyond me. He's rude, abrasive, sarcastic, and a jerk. I'm a patient of another doc is this practice who has much, much better 'bedside manners'. I had to call after hours, and Dr.Goldfarb, unfortunately, was on call. I'd rather drop dead than deal with this snide a-hole.

May 25th, 2011

Referred by friend. He listened to my problems and was very help full. I have been sending my fily and has taken great care of them

|  Good Visit  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

I recently moved to Fairfield and needed a primary care physician. Dr. Goldfarb was recommended by a loacl ER doctor so I called and setup an appointment. The checkup went well, I received good recommendations for issues we discussed and only had to wait 5 minutes in the waiting room.

Nov 23rd, 2010

Nice man just in the wrong line of work should not be a MD had no idea who I was or my history PS have been seeing him for several years finally had to switch

|  d  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 6th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. D...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com