3.0

Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
by Nick on Apr 11th, 2015

Very Disappointed. Went there and she couldn't take me in.

Very dissatisfied show details Very dissatisfied
Feb 6th, 2015

Slipshod rushed appointment, inadequate treatment, no follow up ,

DOCTOR NIGHTMARE show details DOCTOR NIGHTMARE
by Rosemary V. Gryka on Jan 28th, 2015

I cannot believe this man claims to be a doctor!!! Due to his neglect my husband life was jeopardized. Due to Goldfarb's inability to treat my husband, he has suffered several strokes and heart attacks! I thank God for my husbands current doctor. Since we have switched doctors, my husband is doing wonderful. DR NIGHTMARE! Do not see this "doctor" without doing your research!!

Daughter of elderly patient show details Daughter of elderly patient
by LindaG on Sep 6th, 2014

Geez. I don't know where all these negative and nasty reviews are emanating from, but my mother has always received only the best of care from Dr. Goldfarb. He is always responsive to and patient with any questions we might have and has NEVER been rude, arrogant or dismissive in any way, as some other reviewers seem to have found him. Also, whenever I have called on behalf of my mother with any questions, he always gets back to me by the end of the business day. His staff is friendly and courteous, as well. My only complaint is that we often wait a looong time in his waiting room for our scheduled appointment … but, then, I don't know many doctors who are regularly on time. If that's the worst I can say, I think that Dr. Goldfarb and his staff are doing pretty darned well. Oh - and we LOVE his sense of humor :).

by Another CT licensed doctor on May 4th, 2014

Stay out of this man's care. My mother was seeing an MD in the Fairfield office, but unfortunately she was seen by Goldfarb at St. Vincent's Hospital. He does the hospital rounds for this group. He was abrasive, ignorant, rude and would not answer questions when I asked him. Instead he would hang up the telephone in the middle of a question. If I had known at the time this guy had not attended a medical school inside the United States, I would never had let him treat my mother. I feel he is responsible for the improper care leading to her death. She was doing well at home before seeing this creep. If you have any concern for elderly parents, be sure to keep them out of his care.

by Not Important on Jan 6th, 2014

Were recommended to this office for another doctor,Receptionist told us that they do not have time frame for dr.Lisa but they had with Dr.Goldfab. Accepted the time frame.After going there we had to wait over 1 hour.Spending time with me and listening to me was very short.I felt telling him that sorry but I'm leaving now.Gave some recommendations . I was waiting from him to get back to me with some test result,he didn't. They charged me $ 180 for one visit no more that 5 min long. I'm very disappointed.Cant say anything more ,it was my first visit.

by John G on Jun 25th, 2013

A good doctor and smart too..He took care of me when I had to go to the hospital.I would recommend him.and he has a good sense of humor.I'm sorry that Dr Lisi had to leave though.

Dr. Nightmare show details Dr. Nightmare
Oct 27th, 2011

What a nasty s.o.b.! How this doctor got such good reviews is beyond me. He's rude, abrasive, sarcastic, and a jerk. I'm a patient of another doc is this practice who has much, much better 'bedside manners'. I had to call after hours, and Dr.Goldfarb, unfortunately, was on call. I'd rather drop dead than deal with this snide a-hole.

May 25th, 2011

Referred by friend. He listened to my problems and was very help full. I have been sending my fily and has taken great care of them

Good Visit show details Good Visit
Apr 12th, 2011

I recently moved to Fairfield and needed a primary care physician. Dr. Goldfarb was recommended by a loacl ER doctor so I called and setup an appointment. The checkup went well, I received good recommendations for issues we discussed and only had to wait 5 minutes in the waiting room.

Nov 23rd, 2010

Nice man just in the wrong line of work should not be a MD had no idea who I was or my history PS have been seeing him for several years finally had to switch

d show details d
by Citysearch User on Mar 6th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. Delteted text. D...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com