Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. George Gombas
Dr. George Gombas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, NJ, with other offices in Livingston, NJ and Teaneck, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Gombas is affiliated with Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange, Holy Name Hospital and Bergen Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. George Gombas has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. George Gombas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, NJ.