A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Goodstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Goodstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Goodstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodstein graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Goodstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Goodstein MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Goodstein practice?
- Dr. George Goodstein has 1 office location.
Dr. George Goodstein practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.