Dr. George Graf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Graf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 11th, 2015

Horrible

I was referred to Dr Graf and I was appalled by the overall experience. Disrespectful to his own staff! I waited forever to be seen and you can hear him yelling. During the visit, you kinda get a sense the guy is unstable and semi un professional. Talked me into getting an injection which didn't help, and received an outrageous bill. From beginning to end it was horrible. Ask for another referral. not worth $$

March 20th, 2015

BEWARE

have been seeing Dr graf for about 18 months. he's being mean or during this time has always been the same, it's like he can't be bothered and he challenges you at every question you have. Last visit was dreadful! he was clearly impaired on alcohol or some narcotic!! I will follow this up with a report to the AMA immediately!

July 8th, 2014

Sorry we went to this doctor. He did a procedure on a Thursday. The patient has been in severe pain ever since thru Tuesday. Said he would call Monday but never did, even after repeated calls to his office and a text from his office manager. We're left in complete limbo. Would never go again.

July 27th, 2012

My orthopedist referred me to Dr Graf whom I met the day of my procedure. Based on my description of my pain Dr Graf added another area for treatment for which I am very grateful. His concern was for me, not if my insurance would cover it.

July 18th, 2012

hypocrite

how can one bill themselves as a "pain specialist," when they are not accredited in that specialty? He prescribes and prescribes and then dismisses patients under the pretense that the patient is an addict. I also find it telling that his staff is terrified of him. What does that say about Dr. Graf as a person, employer and a doctor?

December 5th, 2011

MY TREATMENT BY DR. GRAF WAS USELESS.TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, HIS OFFICE SAID HE WAS IN MY INSURANCE NETWORK, WHICH MY INSURANCE PROVIDER CONFIRMED, AND THEN HE USED SOME OTHER BILLING NUMBER TO TRY CHARGE ME MORE -- MONTHS AFTER THE FACT. HIS BILLING COMPANY SAID HE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME. "HE BILLS WHAT HE WANTS TO."I CAUTION YOU NOT TO GO TO HIM.

August 7th, 2017