A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Greenberg, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Keefe Memorial Hospital Specialty Clinic
- Edwards County Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Greenberg MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. George Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. George Greenberg practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Dodge City, KS.
See Dodge City Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dodge City Radiologists.