A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Greenberg, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Greenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Keefe Memorial Hospital Specialty Clinic
- Edwards County Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. George E Greenberg MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. George E. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. George Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. George Greenberg practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Dodge City, KS.
See Dodge City Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dodge City Radiologists.