A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Greene, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greene has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Marlin Greene MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George M. Greene practice?
- Dr. George Greene has 8 office locations.
Dr. George Greene practices Neurological Surgery near Norfolk, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Fremont, NE.
See Norfolk Surgeons.