Dr. George Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Greene?

MN -Related to patient

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

My 85yr old stepmother had a brain injury, she needed surgery, and fate picked the best Dr that she could have had for it. I've seen Dr Greene to be very courteous and caring about his patients. He has a good, quiet yet positive nature about him. I am very thankful for his expertise in this surgical area of life. And I'm sure his family and friends are very proud of him! If I were having surgery, he would definitely be consulted.

Excellent Results

Posted on March 13th, 2015

I had a discectomy 6 years ago and was immediately relieved of my pain. I injured my spine again and I am going back to Dr. Green. I trust him 100%. I put my life and mobility in his hands without hesitation .

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Dr. Greene is an over the top excellent surgeon. He is a extremely quiet man, with little bedside manner. However, I would prefer he have the excellence that he does in his surgery than a great bedside manner & mediocre surgery skills. I would recommend him to everyone!

Horrible front office

Posted on March 6th, 2009

I had a CT scan, per his request. The results were given to him the next day. Took him more than a week to get back to me with recommendations. His front office person is very rude.

EXCELLENT SURGEON

Posted on August 4th, 2008

One of the best. No one likes to have surgery, especially brain or spinal surgery, but Dr Greene from Omaha is the best there is. He did surgery on a brain tumor and did a marvelous job of resecting it and keeping me healthy and in recovery!!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017