Dr. George Grifka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. George Grifka?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2015

Majority of staff are very courteous. however, "the blond in the lab coat" made a unneeded comment as my elderly wheelchair-bound mother and I left. She stated while looking at us and laughing ""YOU folks again".

June 13th, 2015

Totally satisfied!

One of the most personable doctors I have ever met. He took the time to get to know me, and was an excellent listener. Of course, I was a bit nervous about my first ever visit to a cardiologist, but everything about my visit to Dr. G., was reassuring. From my research before making an appointment I knew he had 34 years of experience and was board certified. Thought I might have to wait to get in, but was able to see him just two days after I called. The little things make a difference. Instead of routine 3 page medical history you fill out while you are stuck in the waiting room, the doctor filled out my history while we were having a conversation. I was taken into the exam room within five minutes of my arrival. (I think crowded restaurants are an indicator of quality, but crowded waiting room are a sign of poor office management, and an indifference to the patient). Every member of his staff knew what they were doing, and I liked the fact that each of them had a personality. This is that rare example of a people-centric medical practice.

March 21st, 2013

Patient

Reuben from the office was terrible. I would never go back here just by the way he treats people. I have no problem with the doctor but would never return here because of his staff. Avoid at all costs, especially Reuben!!!

November 23rd, 2011

Excellent

Excellent doctor and professional office staff. I wouldn't trust another doctor with my care. This is for patient reviews, not for disgruntled employees with an ax to grind with hospitals and doctors who dismiss or fire them for just cause.

September 14th, 2011

Best doctor in town.

February 17th, 2009

Problem Patient -- Patient Doctor

Dr Grifka performed a procedure on me as painlessly as possible. I had anxiety and was not in my best behavior and he still calmed me as best and was patient with me. He and Dr Rockoff are good at what they do, they are worth traveling to see if you don't live close by but want the best.

June 17th, 2016