A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Groman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Groman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Groman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Groman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Howard County General Hospital
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Groman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans