A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Groman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Groman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Groman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Groman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Groman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Howard County General Hospital
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stewart Groman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George S. Groman practice?
- Dr. George Groman has 1 office location.
Dr. George Groman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.