A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Groman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Groman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Groman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Groman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Howard County General Hospital
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stewart Groman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George S. Groman practice?
- Dr. George Groman has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Groman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elkridge, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Elkridge Internists and Elkridge Cardiologists.