A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Grossberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Grossberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Grossberg, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossberg graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grossberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas Grossberg MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George T. Grossberg practice?
- Dr. George Grossberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Grossberg practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.