A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Grossberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Grossberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Grossberg, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossberg graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grossberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T Grossberg MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George T. Grossberg practice?
- Dr. George Grossberg has 1 office location.
Dr. George Grossberg practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.