Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
He spends a ton of time with you, however he gets tunnel vision and doesn't actually hear you. He had me diagnosed "incorrectly" for 2 years despite obvious signs and then refused to admit it. He is too focused on "washing your nasal passages".

March 14th, 2015
We have been patients of Dr. Groussis since he began his practice in Worcester, MA. We are thankful for him. His interest in the patient as an individual and what is happening in one's life is a practice of holistic medicine.

December 30th, 2014
Ehh...
His office hours are 9-3:30 with an hour break for lunch not leaving much flexibility if you work outside of Worcester. The other reviewers have it right about him being on his laptop. On his laptop he has some type of diagnostic program which he uses to ask the same questions each visit not all of them pertaining to health issues. My insurance does not require co-pays for annual checkups, yet he hits me with "add-ons" every time costing me a surcharge which I feel is almost immoral. I once waited in his office for over an hour for him to tell me I had a cold. I stick with him because I'm not sure the grass is much greener on the other side.

July 11th, 2014
Very stuck on his laptop. He hears me but doesn't listen to me. I always have to call for test results and when they make appt. for specialty services they never notify me of appointments. I get frustrated with the time spent waiting in the exam room.

September 5th, 2012
I found another primary care physician
Dr Groussis thinks he knows more about my body than I do. He repeats the same instructions with each office as if you didn't hear him the first time or thinks your stupid. He doesn't look at you when you're talking with him - he's on his laptop the entire visit.

May 21st, 2012
Excellent doctor.
Dr G is the first primary care that I have had that takes the time to thoroughly exam me. His routine physicals include EKGs, blood work etc. He is genuine and truly cares. He will keep on you if you are living a lifestyle that is unhealthly, which a doctor should do. He is a very nice man. My entire immediate family started seeing him after I did!

January 10th, 2009