A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gruner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gruner, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruner graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gruner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gruner MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Gruner practice?
- Dr. George Gruner has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gruner practices Neurological Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.