Dr. George Gruner MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Richmond, VA

June 4th, 2015
Dr. Gruner did my cervical fusion 7 years ago. Excellent doctor. I was so thankful that friends had recommended him. God bless you Dr. Gruner.

March 4th, 2015
patient for 15 years
Wish I knew what happened to Dr. Gruner. Went to his office and it was closed. no one can tell me where he is or what has happened to my records.I have been under his care for 15 years and have never had one complaint. He was caring and devoted to his patients. I can't understand how he would leave his practice and not let his patients know where to go to get their records.It truely is a mystery! I hope that he is alright and nothing bad has happened to him.He was a GREAT Doctor!

June 1st, 2014
Educator
Dr. Gruner is one of the most skilled and compassionate doctors I know. His skill as a surgeon operating on my back brought great relief. He listens to his patients and is very empathetic. He takes time to make a diagnosis and thinks about different courses of treatment. My life is much better for having been treated by Dr. Gruner.

November 13th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
This particular doctor is amazing, not only in his surgical skills, but as a caring individual. He looks at you when you are talking with him, and is completely engaged in what I have to say. He truly cares about his patients as a whole person, unlike many doctors today, that just care about the problem they operated on. I would highly recommend him to any one that wants a doctor that they can feel comfortable with and know that Dr, Gruner is a skilled professional who also has a heart and compassion.