Dr. George Guariglia DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2016
Good doctor, badly run practice
I have no complaints about Dr. Guariglia -- he's intuitive, patient and personable with a common sense approach to medicine -- but plenty of complaints about this very badly run practice: Wait times can run over an hour, sometimes two with an appointment -- the excuse is that they take walk-ins. Staff is usually friendly but badly trained, i.e. giving unsolicited medical advice, which is bad enough coming from someone with no medical credentials, but worse then it's wrong. Incorrectly interpreted information is entered in patient charts by unskilled staff member(s) who take initial histories. Office manager does not welcome complaints and makes excuses instead of corrections, i.e. "we save people's lives" (OK, but that's your job). This is a malpractice suit waiting to happen. I wish Dr. Guariglia would wake up and fix these problems before he's faced with a really serious problem.

January 19th, 2016
My time is valuable too
No one should not have to wait 45 minutes or more past the scheduled appointment, in a room waiting for the Doctor. My time is valuable also. Happens every time, no matter when an appointment is made. Seems overbooking is the norm. Doctors need to value their patients as much as we value their service.

March 4th, 2015
Best in Northern NJ
Awesome Family Practice. My son love's the place and that's very important for me! Always caring!

January 28th, 2015
Great Dr., knows his stuff. Made me feel at ease.

January 13th, 2015
Dr. G is excellent! He cares about his patients--and goes above and beyond to help you in any situation.

January 9th, 2015
Genuinely caring and knowledgeable doctor.

July 11th, 2013
Simply Wonderful
I have known Dr. G for years now going back to his time in Wayne,NJ at High Mountain Medical, he has always been there for my family and I. Whatever we need he finds the time to accommodate and make us feel cared about. There are not too many wonderful doctors out there who actually want to spend the time and dedicate themselves to their patients. The new office in Hewitt is wonderful, from the outside you would never expect such a truly a beautiful office. The staff at Dr. G's has always been friendly. Wonderful manager, nurses, and receptionists. I was so pleases as he even managed to bring along one of my favorite ladies from High Mountain to assist him in his expansion. She has always been such a pleasure and really works hand in hand with the doctor to accommodate our many needs. Overall I have to say that my heart is with this practice and may god bless them as they grow bigger and bigger in the years to come. Highly recommending this practice to everyone who is looking for a office who cares and wants the best for their patients.

November 19th, 2010
Very Caring Doctor

November 13th, 2010
The best Dr. I have ever known
Dr. George is the best dr. I have ever seen. He has treated my whole family, and has always been the most caring dr. ever. He has even called on a sunday, when he heard I had been in the hospital. Every time one of us went to see him, he always asked about the rest of the family. Once he even fed his lunch to my husband when he was having problems with his blood sugar. We love dr george and wish he would move to Pa.

October 1st, 2010
he has ben my doctor for 9 yrs he has been great overal all

September 7th, 2010
This doctor is the best!
The doctor is fabulous! Born to be a doctor - very caring and thorough. However, his office staff is not particularly helpful or courteous!

March 11th, 2010
Absurd wait time
Typical Dr not valueing patients' time. 95 minutes for a 5 minute visit is totally unacceptable.