A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Gubernikoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Gubernikoff is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gubernikoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Gubernikoff, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gubernikoff graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gubernikoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Gubernikoff MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George Gubernikoff practice?
- Dr. George Gubernikoff has 1 office location.
Dr. George Gubernikoff practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Anesthesiologists, Mineola Cardiologists, and Mineola Critical Care Practitioners.