Dr. George Guntur A Pujalte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pathology, General Practice, and Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pujalte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Pujalte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujalte graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pujalte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- University of Michigan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pujalte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George G. Pujalte practice?
Dr. George Pujalte practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pathology, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Hershey Family Physicians, Hershey Sports Medicine Doctors, Hershey Pathologists, and Hershey General Practitioners.