A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pujalte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pujalte
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pujalte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Pujalte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujalte graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Pujalte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- University of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Guntur Abanes Pujalte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George G. Pujalte practice?
- Dr. George Pujalte has 1 office location.
Dr. George Pujalte practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Family Physicians and Hershey Sports Medicine Doctors.