A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Pujalte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pujalte
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Pujalte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pujalte graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Pujalte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- University of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Guntur Abanes Pujalte MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George G. Pujalte practice?
- Dr. George Pujalte has 1 office location.
Dr. George Pujalte practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.